Bus and Minibus training Category D, D1, D1E. (Soon to include DE.)
If you have a driving license held after 1st January 1997, you can legally drive a minibus on a standard car driving license as long as:
- You're 21 or over
- You've held your driving license for at least 2 years
- The minibus is ONLY used for social purposes by a non-commercial body
- The maximum weight of the minibus is no more than 3.5 tonnes
- You're NOT driving for hire or reward
- To be able to legally drive a minibus to make a profit for commercial use or if any of the conditions above don't apply, you'll need to hold a PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) License.
- At Dave Hughes Driver Training, we can provide you with the essential training to help you prepare for your PCV License.
Government grants are available for LGV and PCV licence acquisition to get people into work.
You may qualify please contact us for more details.
Prices for PCV Category D Licence:
- P.C.V Multiple Choice Theory Test – £35.00
- P.C.V Hazard Perception Theory Test – £15.00
- P.C.V. Drivers C.P.C. Case Study Test – £30.00
- 5 Days Training – £850.00 + VAT
- 3 Days Training - £510.00 + VAT (mini coaches)
- Practical Driving Test – £115.00 (week days)
- Module 4 Practical Demonstration Test - £55.00
If you have any queries regarding our minibus and bus driver training then please feel free to